Reserved Seating Ticket
If you purchase this ticket, you will have a reserved seat for both Saturday and Sunday at the Expo, as well as priority reserved seating at for the Friday night banquet and keynote.
All other seating is unreserved and on a first-come-first-served basis.
Note the seat number and look at this diagram to see where the seat is that you will be purchasing:
Held during two and a half days at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Valencia, California, the Healthy Lifestyle Expo will help you change your life! Featuring eye-opening presentations from leading health experts, learn how to prevent and reverse heart disease, achieve permanent weight loss, protect yourself against breast, prostate and colon cancer, and make the changes in your life you've always dreamed of.
FULL WEEKEND TICKET - Oct. 10-12, 2014.
a Full Weekend Ticket entitles you to the Friday night, October 10, gourmet vegan dinner and Keynote presentation (dinner included in price). Additionally, you will attend the full Saturday and Sunday program -- all speakers and presentations. Please note that the only meal included in this ticket price is the Friday evening dinner with keynote presentation.
Past attendees have said the Healthy Lifestyle Expo is "the best gathering of its kind," and "the highest caliber speakers and presentations found anywhere on the globe."
Join us for a weekend of fun and inspiration in an intimate setting, with top health experts.
Our Ticketing Policy
Please read carefully – conditions of sale:
- All sales are final. There are no refunds FOR ANY REASON, cancellations or retroactive discounts.
- Copying any performance by camera, audio, or video recording equipment is prohibited.
- Everyone must have a ticket for admission. Children under the age of 10 will not be admitted without express permission from event organizers. Children may not have free admittance to the program, all seats must be paid for.
- All speakers and programs are subject to change without prior notice.
- VegSource will not assume liability for items left behind on premises.